Toyota Rav 4
wishing to hire a Small SUV car for Self drive in Rwanda?, Rwanda car rentals has decided to offer small 4x4 Rav4 Toyota of make to holiday makers that wish to rent a Car in Rwanda . The Maximium Carrying capacaity of the Car is 5 Paxs and Travelers to choose this they must be less than 5 Paxs. Rav4 is a Full time 4x4 Car Rental Fleet that Rwanda Car Rentals is offering at a very discounted price of USD 65 for those renting for 3-7 Days and for Weekend Getaways of 2 Days Rwanda Car Rentals will charge USD 70-75 Depending on the Distance to be covered and for 7 Days and Above USD 60 Per Day. :
- Kigali City, Kigali Rwanda is the Capital city of Rwanda and touring Kigali on a Self drive is best if your experienced in driving. Get Car Rental Deals for Kigali Car Hire from Rwanda Car Rentals the Leading Car Rental Agency in Kigali Rwanda, Explore Kigali on Self Drive Today with a Rented Car Fleet.
- Parc Des Volcanos, Go Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda in Volcanoes National Park located in the northern province of Rwanda that is the home to the Endangered Mountain Gorillas ,Book a gorilla Permit with Rwanda Car Rentals and Hire the car from them to take a Self drive Gorilla Safari in Rwanda. Get the Best Travel Deal to trek the Gorillas in Rwanda.
- Nyungwe Forest National Park, Trek the Chimpanzees in the Jungle forest of Nyungwe with Hiring a Car from Rwanda Car Rentals to drive you to the Park, it takes 3-4 hours drive from Kigali to Nyungwe to watch the apes and other Primate even its a birding Spot in Rwanda.
- Akagera National Park, The Only Wildlife National Park in Rwanda, Take a Self drive Wildlife Safari with a Rented Car from Rwanda Car Rentals However they advise that when you reach at the Gate hire a Guide for Security reasons because the park is not ease.
- Lake Kivu, the best Boat cruiser destination in Rwanda, ts found in Gensiyi in Rwanda, Take a Short relaxation while in Rwanda for a Road trip with a Rented Car from Rwanda Car Rentals the leading T=road tripping Company Based in Rwanda Kigali.